Monday, February 23, 2009

I Did It I'm a Miracle Worker

I correctly predicted every Oscar in every category. All 26 of them. Not really but I did get all of the important ones right. I'm the man. Love me.
Perhaps more importantly, big ups to Sean Penn for his bomb acceptance speech. The highlight:

I think that it is a good time for those who voted for the ban against gay marriage to sit and reflect and anticipate their great shame, and the shame in their grandchildrens' eyes if they continue that way of support. We've got to have equal rights for everyone.

I like him a lot. If you haven't seen Milk then you should like see it or some shit because it's good and you will like it. Plus you will seem sensitive and girls (or guys) will find you even more attractive than you probably already are, because all of our readers are good-looking and smart and gay-friendly.

Sean Penn - Sickest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com