Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lupe Live Sen!!!!!

It was recently announced that Lupe Fiasco--arguably the greatest rapper alive other than myself--will be performing at UNH on May 2. I've seen Lupe live twice, and both times were fucking incredible and life-changing. I'd like to let our UNH contingent, 606 Productions, know that I'll be coming in May for the concert so we can all witness some real lyrical fire together. Consider this my formal announcement.
Speaking of 606 Productions, I've heard rumblings that a new song is coming featuring the Brundog, who is known around the underground circuit for his lyrical dexterity and his affinity for auto-tune. I hope to hear this song extremely soon, jerk off to it, then hype the shit out of it on this blog. Someone from the 606 has got to hit me with a link or some shit.
PS, A collabo between DJ Biff and The 606 is long overdue. We should make that shit happen soon.

Lupe coming to UNH - Greatest Thing of All-Time (The Departed)
Room 606 Productions - *Rating Pending*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com