Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wikipedia at its Best

As we discussed earlier, tonight is the Duke-UNC game of men playing basketballs. I guess a Duke supporter (presumably a huge idiot douche bag right?!?!?!) has taken a few liberties with the Wikipedia article on the traveling rule in basketball. The second paragraph reads:

"Traveling is sometimes also called 'walking' or 'steps.' The North Carolina Tar Heels' very own Tyler Hansbrough's best known basketball move is traveling."

Here's the link. This is pretty funny and I smiled silently to my computer when I read it. I wonder how long it'll stay up.

Totally Punking TH on Wikipedia - Pretty sick

UPDATE:

I just checked, and as of 6:15 PM EST, the TH shout-out has been removed. Hey, it was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com