Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our First Worst!!!!

So after peeping Shmandy Shmiloshamkis's PP cover, which was sick, I obs clicked on 18 related vids, including this awful acoustic version. Are these dudes fucking serious? Not only is this song almost impossible to do acoustic, because it's only like 1.5 fucking chords the entire time, but obviously the only person who could do it is John Mayer. Or James Taylor. Or me. This is by far the worst thing I've ever seen/heard in my entire life, especially the absolutely dreadful "harmony" at 0:31. My ears are still bleeding and now I have ear blood on my awesome ironic Wu-Tang t-shirt. I hate these dudes.



"Davedays" Paper Planes (Acoustic) - Worst Thing of All-Time

1 comment:

  1. At least the guy in the middle has a good hair & hat combo.

    ReplyDelete

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com