Sunday, February 22, 2009

Asthma Attack

Wow. This video speaks for itself. Fucking incredible.

Like I said last week, Kanye is always evolving and pushing the boundaries. He's not just into making dope tracks, but he's into making art. This video is closer to modern art than hip-hop. This is like one of the greatest music videos I've ever seen. It's technically brilliant. On point. I'd say the only music vids that are better are "Smooth Criminal" and "Thriller," and those are long-form, so that means that this is the best short-form music video ever. Kanye is a G.
I also very badly want the sweater than he's wearing, because it's cool and I think I could ironically rock it at a house party while sipping on some faux-sizzurp out of like 4 or 5 styrofoam cups.
Props to Chester for turning me onto this. He's definitely one of the top-five readers that this blog has. Probably top-two if not top-one.

Kanye West "Welcome to Heartbreak" Music Video - Greatest Thing of All-Time (The Departed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com