Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fuck Baseball

I'm not even in the least bit happy about this A-Rod news. You would think I'd be reveling in the fact that another Yankee player had tested positive for roids, which basically makes it half the team, but all this means to me is that baseball is a fucked up, dirty sport full of dudes with massive foreheads and as Biff so eloquently put it "shriveling balls." Baseball has always been my favorite sport, and the MLB always my favorite professional league. When McGwire, Bonds, and Clemens all went down with allegations of steroid use I didn't really care because I never really liked those guys. And it's not like I root for A-Rod or anything, I've hated his guts ever since he did this. But the fact that baseball's best player and possibly the best of all time had zero suspicion of roid use was reassuring to me. I thought at least we could look back on this generation and say that the best of them all was clean, but A-Rod had to screw all that up for me. The NBA has officially taken over the MLB as my favorite professional sports league. If Ortiz ever tests positive I will stop watching it period. Fuck A-Rod. Fuck Bonds. Fuck McGwire. Fuck Clemens. Fuck Baseball.

Baseball - Really Shitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com