Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Has Anyone Heard of this "Lil Wayne" Fellow?

So we all know ESPN has decided that Lil Wayne is their next multi-media superstar. I mean, who better to follow in the footsteps of Bill Simmons and Rick Reilly? Dwayne Carter, obz. First they give him a blog, then let him strut his stuff v. Skip Bayless on First and 10--which no one watches anymore--and now Wayne is finna appear on Around the Horn tonight.
There is so much about this that I hate. Firstly, I hate Around the Horn so much that I really don't think I'm even going to watch it tonight, even though a crazy human is going to be on (but can he really be as crazy as Mariotti, Paige, or Plaschke?). Secondly, I'm so fucking tired of Lil Wayne it's unbelievable. When is he going to be not famous so that sane/good up-and-comers like Blu, Kid Cudi, Ash Roth, Wale, and The 3 Ninjas can be famous? I mean srsly.
Also, his next album is going to be a fucking rock album. Well, that should suck extremely a lot. There is no conceivable way that Lil Wayne could possibly ever in a blazillion years make a reasonably listenable "rock album." This is a bigger mistake than K-Fed's foray into "rap."

Wayne on ATH - Pretty shitty
Wayne making a rock album - Really shitty

1 comment:

  1. yo dont be forgetting my boy drake, he's the premo of the 09 freshman class

    -the swag of 606
    "p"

    ReplyDelete

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com