Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Heroes


As volume 4 of heroes continues, I find myself smiling every monday night at 9 EST. I love shows where you think you've figured something out, but then something from way back in the first season is refurbished and you're like holy fuck (LOST, fringe, etc.). The show's creator, Tim Kring, worked with LOST's executive producer, Damon Lindelof, for three years on "Crossing Jordan" and Lindelof inspired Kring with many of the concepts.
For all of those non-viewers, here's the quick 411. The show is based on real life. There are these people out in the world that have special powers or abilities; I'm one of them. I have the ability to blog really well. Shitty power I know, but I'm saving the world one post at time. Anywho, these people "save the world" by doing all this shit and shit like that. It seems lameazoid, but it's awesome. Plus it stars Hayden Panettiere and Kristen Bell (season 3). Here's my Pitchfork description: The series emulates the aesthetic style and storytelling of American comic books, using short, multi-episode story arcs that build upon a larger, more encompassing arc. Unfortunately, Tim Kring has stated that the show does not have a definite ending yet and it is open-ended. This upsets me because all the greatest shows already know where they're headed and ones that are open-ended usually end up falling off into hiatus land.

The show also stars Ali Larter, a regular at Mabel's Lobster Claw Restaurant in Kennebunkport, Maine. Zachary Quinto, who portrays Gabriel Grey better known as Sylar, was such a villain in the first two seasons that I defecated feces in my pants and had horrible nightmares. He deserves a defecation award.


Heroes - Sickest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com