Sunday, February 15, 2009

Talking Movie Bonanza

I haven't posted in a minute because I spent this past weekend gambling and (legally) boning whores in Las Vegas, America's armpit. But don't worry, I'm $100 richer and back with a blogging vengeance.
Right now I'm jocking on the AMC Best Picture Showcase. It's this Saturday--the day before the Ox-cars--and you go to an AMC theatre for the whole day and watch all 5 best piccy nominees. I mean honestly, how fucking dope is this? Luckily I live in an actual city with more than 12 humans, so there's a theatre only 10 miles from where I live so I'm for sure going. You pay 30 dollars and you get to see the 4 best movies of the year--plus "The Reader" as a bonus--and you get a free large popcorn and unlimited refills all day. Considering I usually drop at least $30 every time I go to see one shitty movie, this really is the deal of the century (also since I won so many duckets in "The Vegas," it's pretty much gonna be free).

AMC Best Picture Showcase - Sickest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com